Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text includes line numbers and uses a 12-point font. All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Author(s) have secured all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in the manuscript.
- All the listed co-authors have agreed on all of the manuscript contents, including the author list and author contributions statement.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors retain full copyright. Seismica articles are licensed under a CC-BY-NC 4.0 license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.